https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Chicken-Zucchini-Salad.jpg 4500 4500 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-05-22 17:30:532021-07-11 17:56:35Zucchini and Chicken Salad
Zucchini and Chicken Salad
- 150 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch spinach chopped
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped peppers
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for cooking Chicken
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 50 g Zucchini thinly sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Add zucchini; toss to coat, and let marinate while cooking chicken.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil over medium. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until golden brown and opaque throughout, about 7 minutes per side. Remove from skillet, and slice thinly.
- 3. Toss chicken with zucchini mixture, spinach, onion and cucumber.