https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ONP-Recipe-Asian-Salad-x-ThirdworldPOV.jpg 2250 2250 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-08-28 17:30:122021-07-11 17:54:07Asian Salad
I've got a nice crunchy Asian salad for you guys with quintessential Asian flavours and loads of colourful veggires.
- 1 Cup white cabbage chopped
- 1 Cup red cabbage chopped
- 1 Cup carrots grated or shredded
- 1 Cup shelled edamame cooked
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 Cup roasted cashews finely chopped
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Crispy wonton strips optional
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, toss together all of the salad ingredients. If using wonton strips, hold off on adding those until after the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Then pour over the salad and throughly toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.