https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ONP-Recipe-Asian-Salad-x-ThirdworldPOV.jpg 2250 2250 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-08-28 17:30:122021-07-11 17:54:07Asian Salad
I've got a nice crunchy Asian salad for you guys with quintessential Asian flavours and loads of colourful veggires.
- 1 Cup white cabbage chopped
- 1 Cup red cabbage chopped
- 1 Cup carrots grated or shredded
- 1 Cup shelled edamame cooked
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 Cup roasted cashews finely chopped
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Crispy wonton strips optional
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- kosher salt and fresh black pepper
In a large salad bowl, toss together all of the salad ingredients. If using wonton strips, hold off on adding those until after the dressing.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Then pour over the salad and throughly toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ONP-Recipe-Sprouts-Salad.jpg 4500 4500 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-07-17 17:30:052021-07-11 17:54:30Sprouts Salad
- Sprouted mung beans - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 medium finely chopped
- Tomato - 1 medium finely chopped
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp or more
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Beetroot-Feta-Sandwich.jpg 4500 4500 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-06-12 17:30:322021-07-11 17:58:22Beetroot and Feta Salad/Sandwich
Beetroot and Feta Salad / Sandwich Chef Harish Rao
- 1 medium beetroot
- 50 g baby spinach
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 50 g feta crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 slices whole wheat/multigrain bread
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Wash beetroot. Pat dry. Wrap in foil. Place on a baking tray. Roast for 1 hour or until tender. Cool for 15 minutes. Meanwhile prepare remaining ingredients. Peel and discard skin from beetroot. Cut beetroot into 2 cm pieces.
Combine spinach, onion, feta, walnuts and beetroot in a bowl. Toss to combine.
Place orange juice, oil and mustard in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Add to beetroot mixture. Toss to combine. Serve on bread.
https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Chicken-Zucchini-Salad.jpg 4500 4500 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-05-22 17:30:532021-07-11 17:56:35Zucchini and Chicken Salad
Zucchini and Chicken Salad Chef Harish Rao
- 150 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch spinach chopped
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped peppers
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for cooking Chicken
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 50 g Zucchini thinly sliced
1. In a large bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Add zucchini; toss to coat, and let marinate while cooking chicken.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil over medium. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until golden brown and opaque throughout, about 7 minutes per side. Remove from skillet, and slice thinly.
3. Toss chicken with zucchini mixture, spinach, onion and cucumber.
https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Broccoli-Salad.jpg 4000 4000 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-04-04 14:46:542021-07-11 17:54:53Broccoli Salad
Broccoli Salad Chef Harish Rao
- 1 cup blanched quartered mushrooms
- 1 cup blanched broccoli florets
- 1 cup lettuce torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup paneer
- 1 cup blanched baby corn cubes
- To Be Mixed Into A Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp Mustard powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Blanch the mushrooms, broccoli and baby corn
Sear the paneer in the olive oil
Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl and mix well.
Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.