https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/salmon_salad_optimal_nutrition_protocol.jpg 1080 1080 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2021-10-13 16:16:162021-10-13 16:16:16Salmon Salad
Lean meat is a great choice when you’re trying to eat healthy. Rich in potassium and low on sodium, Salmon is a really good choice of meat for people diagnosed with hypertension. This salmon salad recipe is simple and does not take a lot of prep time. So, here’s how to make it
- 100 Gms Salmon
- 100 Gms cucumber
- 50 Gms Red, green and yellow bell pepper mixed
- 50 Gms Onion
- 75 Gms shredded cabbage
- 1 Tbsp Fresh parsley
For the dressing
- 1.2 Gms Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1.5 Tsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tsp Olive oil
- In a bowl, add the salmon, cucumber, bell peppers, onion, and cabbage.
- Mix everything together until well combined.
- In another small bowl, add the freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper, and whisk the mix until the ingredients are combined well.
- Taste the dressing to check the seasoning and pour over the salad. Enjoy!
|Ingredient||Sodium (mg)||Potassium (mg)|
|Salmon (100 g)||20.25||345|
|Cucumber (100 g)||6.33||183|
|Red bell pepper (50 g)||0.85||112|
|Green bell pepper (50 g)||0.92||77|
|Yellow bell pepper (50 g)||0.78||121|
|Onion (50 g)||2.75||85.5|
|Cabbage (75 g)||11.2||174|
|Salt (1.2g) - a pinch||480||-|
|Fresh lemon juice (7ml)||0.08||7.7|
|Olive oil (5ml)||-||-|