https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ONP-Recipe-Cucumber-Rolls-x-ThirdworldPOV.jpg 2250 2250 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-08-21 17:30:012021-07-11 17:54:08Cucumber Rolls With A Twist
Cucumber Rolls With A Twist
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoons herbs such as cilantro (optional)
- Ham or turkey if desired optional
- 1. Thinly slice cucumbers using a mandoline or using a vegetable peeler. Lay the cucumbers aside on a paper towel plate to drain excess moisture.
- 2. Mix together the yogurt, curry powder and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Spread the yogurt mixture across the cucumber slices and sprinkle with fresh herbs if desired.
- 4. Spread thinly sliced ham or turkey across the cucumber slices if desired.
- 5. Roll up carefully, using a toothpick to close if needed.
- 6. Keep refrigerated until serving.
Looking for a cool and refreshing snack? Look no further. Check out this super cool cucumber rolls