https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ONP-Recipe-Protein-Pancakes-x-ThirdworldPOV.jpg 2250 2250 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-08-07 17:30:502021-07-11 17:54:09Protein Pancakes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 scoops of Whey Isolate/Casein Powder Any Flavour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 250 mL of Milk Almond Milk or any normal milk will do
- 1. Place a non-stick tawa on the stove over medium heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, protein powder, baking powder and milk to create the pancake batter.
- 3. Pour out the batter into the tawa. Flip when bubbles start to form on the top.
- 4. Serve with butter and enjoy!