https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ONP-Recipe-Fruit-Salad.jpg 4500 4500 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-06-26 17:30:552020-06-14 01:08:03ONP Fruit Salad
ONP Fruit Salad
- Pomegranate pearls - 1 small cup
- Almonds - 10 nos.
- Orange slices - 3
- Strawberries sliced - 4-5 nos.
- Dragonfruit - 1 small cup 1/4 of the fruit
- Watermelon cubes - 1 small cup
- Mint - few sprigs
- Cut all the required fruits. Add these one by one in a jar/box to form layers of fruits. Top with almonds or use the almonds in-between two fruit layers for an extra crunch.
You can use your desired fruits for this recipe.