https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ONP-Recipe-Mixed-Vegetable-Clear-Soup.jpg 4500 4500 Optimal Nutrition Protocol https://optimalnutritionprotocol.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Optimal-Nutrition-Protocol_Logo.png Optimal Nutrition Protocol2019-07-24 17:30:182021-07-11 17:54:29Mixed Vegetable Clear Soup
Mixed Vegetable Clear Soup
- Cabbage - 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Carrots - 1/3 cup finely chopped
- Capsicum - 1/3 cup chopped
- French beans - 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Ginger - 3/4 tsp
- Garlic - 1/2 tsp finely chopped
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Water - 3 cups
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pot and add 1/2 tsp chopped garlic and 3/4 tsp chopped ginger. Sautee well. Add 1/4 cup spring onions to the pot, followed by the rest of the vegetables.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes and then add 3 cups of water. Season with pepper and salt as required.
- Stir well and cover the pot. Simmer the flame down till the vegetables are almost cooked. Serve hot!