Cucumber Rolls With A Twist
Salt and pepper
such as cilantro (optional)
Ham or turkey if desired
1. Thinly slice cucumbers using a mandoline or using a vegetable peeler. Lay the cucumbers aside on a paper towel plate to drain excess moisture.
2. Mix together the yogurt, curry powder and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread the yogurt mixture across the cucumber slices and sprinkle with fresh herbs if desired.
4. Spread thinly sliced ham or turkey across the cucumber slices if desired.
5. Roll up carefully, using a toothpick to close if needed.
6. Keep refrigerated until serving.
Looking for a cool and refreshing snack? Look no further. Check out this super cool cucumber rolls