What you get:
A. Blood Sample collected from your home by a highly trained technician
B. Comprehensive Biomarker Report with your blood test results along with:
- A summary of your goals, health condition (illnesses past and present), family medical history.
- Red flags (abnormal results) in your blood biomarker test – what they mean and what to do.
- Disease Risks and Deficiencies.
- Further tests to take.
C. Your Personalized Nutrition Protocol with:
- Details of your recommended diet type
- Inclusions & Exclusions – what you should and shouldn’t be eating, based on your health and goals
- A meal plan with 10 meal options each for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, with portion sizes and ingredients.
- Nutritional Supplements to take (if applicable)
Choose from the following packages:
- Bowl of Rice – Basic 1 Month Meal Plan that you follow on your own, with no nutritionist consultations.
- Curry, Please – Guided 1 Month Meal Plan with weekly WhatsApp consultations with a nutritionist.
- All the Sides – Coached 1 Month Meal Plan with daily WhatsApp consultations with a nutritionist.
- See the Change, Be the Change – Mastered 2 Month Meal Plan with daily WhatsApp consultations and weekly phone consultations with a nutritionist.
- Enhanced Sports Performance. In addition to the standard Biomarker Assay and Personalized Nutrition Plan receive
- Sports Biomarker Panel Tests
- Sports Supplements Plan
- Pre & Post Workout Meal Plan Options
- Sports Nutrition Reviews – One 30 minute counselling session/month