What you get:
A. Blood Sample collected from your home by a highly trained technician*
B. Comprehensive Biomarker Report with your blood test results along with*:
- A summary of your goals, health condition (illnesses past and present), family medical history.
- Red flags (abnormal results) in your blood biomarker test – what they mean and what to do.
- Disease Risks and Deficiencies.
- Further tests to take (if necessary, based on medical conditions).
C. Your Personalized Nutrition Protocol with:
- Details of your recommended diet type.
- Inclusions & Exclusions – what you should and shouldn’t be eating, based on your health and goals.
- A meal plan with 10 meal options each for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, with portion sizes and ingredients.
- Nutritional Supplements to take (if applicable).
Choose from the following packages:
- Curry, Please – Guided 1 Month Meal Plan with Weekly Phone consultations with a Standard Nutritionist.
- All the Sides – Coached 1 Month Meal Plan with Daily WhatsApp consultations & Biweekly Phone consultations with a Standard Nutritionist.
- See the Change, Be the Change – Mastered 1 Month Meal Plan with Daily WhatsApp consultations and Weekly Phone consultations with an Expert nutritionist.
20% saving has been built into 2 month duration of all packages above Rs. 7500.
- Enhanced Sports Performance. In addition to the standard Biomarker Assay and Personalized Nutrition Plan receive
- Sports Biomarker Panel Tests*
- Sports Supplements Plan
- Pre & Post Workout Meal Plan Options
- Sports Nutrition Reviews – One 30 minute counselling session/month
*NOTE: INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS (From countries other than India)
Rates for all packages will remain the same and may be paid in your local currency at the prevailing INR currency exchange rate, however, the package will NOT include blood biomarker test collection services or results. International clients will need to take the recommended tests at a reputed local lab of their choice and forward the test results to ONP. Personalized Nutrition Protocols will be built on the test results submitted and nutritionist support provided as per the package purchased.